OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew something was off when I found out him and mark wahlberg were close friends

Friends with Marky Mark, aye....

FF08E2BA-771D-4AB8-9B74-0BC8AA22F2D7.gif

Brett got an extension right? I think he's getting fired if this series doesn't go past 5 games.
Yea after BurnerGate
makes zero sense how jimmy wasn’t priority 1.. then shooting
He wasn’t the second they hedge and traded for Tobias. Firm believer ownership wanted a star and forced a trade for Jimmy while Brand wanted to get Tobias. When Jimmy wasn’t working with Brett, they told him to trade what you can for Tobias because they wasn’t gonna want him back since Brett was gonna stay

He wasn’t the second they hedge and traded for Tobias. Firm believer ownership wanted a star and forced a trade for Jimmy while Brand wanted to get Tobias. When Jimmy wasn’t working with Brett, they told him to trade what you can for Tobias because they wasn’t gonna want him back since Brett was gonna stay

doesnt make sense to me.. Tobias is a 4.. but give me jimmy and simmons as the 2 forwards with shooting at the guard spots

or even thybulle with like reddick works

Another reason I love the bubble. Fans can't help you if you're struggling. Momentum is gained and lost only by what you do on the court. So right now Utah has all momentum. Fans can't help Denver get back in the mix. Utah may legit take this in 5 now. I looooove the bubble. Who can really hoop and who relies on the theatrics for help?

This is raw basketball. This takes you back to when you were young and hungry. Before you had fans and people on your nuts supporting you in the stands. Who can really hoop??

doesnt make sense to me.. Tobias is a 4.. but give me jimmy and simmons as the 2 forwards with shooting at the guard spots

or even thybulle with like reddick works
It was rumors to brand wanted to get Tobias before Jimmy. Brown had more power and wanted “starz”.

Tobias is an ideal player to have next to Embiid IF Simmons decides to shoot. Team decided to go all in at Simmons at PG and when it didn’t work, you have a starting line with 4 PF/C. That’s on the coach because HE made the decision on that before he played a game

Another reason I love the bubble. Fans can't help you if you're struggling. Momentum is gained and lost only by what you do on the court. So right now Utah has all momentum. Fans can't help Denver get back in the mix. Utah may legit take this in 5 now. I looooove the bubble. Who can really hoop and who relies on the theatrics for help?

Fans can’t help Utah keep this going, though. If anything, I think momentum is going to be created on a game-to-game basis as opposed to over the course of a series like what we traditionally see. Just look at how quickly big leads have evaporated in the Bubble games. For evenly matched teams, I don’t think any team is really ever “in control”.

I love it cuz we just kick they as and Taytum rubs it in their faces when they took Fultz :lol:

Draft day i was 🤞🏾 we passed on fuktz and took taytum

This is raw basketball. This takes you back to when you were young and hungry. Before you had fans and people on your nuts supporting you in the stands. Who can really hoop??
Conversely you can ask if you can really hoop in an opposing arena. Blow Joe talent to college level players can hoop anywhere but the pros and best of the best have to be able to thrive in hostile environments. The Bubble don't got that

what> you really priming up the bron slander just in case

It was rumors to brand wanted to get Tobias before Jimmy. Brown had more power and wanted “starz”.

Tobias is an ideal player to have next to Embiid IF Simmons decides to shoot. Team decided to go all in at Simmons at PG and when it didn’t work, you have a starting line with 4 PF/C. That’s on the coach because HE made the decision on that before he played a game

i mean even if simmons if running the offense or handling the ball, don’t see why you wouldn’t let him play one of the forward spots on defense which would allow him to grab rebounds and go

i just think with embiid and simmons youd want to open things up.. let embiid work down low and pass out of the post to either cutters or shooters.. or let simmons attack the rim and embiid or athletes could clean up or he pass out to shooters

tabias reminds me of brand, a 4 but an undersized one that ain’t super athletic and you can’t really get away with them as the only big in smaller lineups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom