OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A life that Trayvon Martin does not have anymore. Let’s not get it twisted, this country would LOVE to have a white NBA player to root for, one not from europe. If making it to the finals? I look forward to LeBron shutting his behind down, especially with the recent comments coming from the MMA sucker. This Breonna thing? Man. I’m not trying to hear any more excuses. This, is a Black thing.

I understand the Great White Hope concept in the NBA (see Luka) but I truly don’t believe White America is going to hop on the Miami Heat bandwagon in support of a white American that is the 6th man. He doesn’t have a hype machine behind him. LeBron isn’t going to be checking him either.

I guess I just don’t see the fuel behind Herro slander based on anything he’s said or done.

I understand the Great White Hope concept in the NBA (see Luka) but I truly don’t believe White America is going to hop on the Miami Heat bandwagon in support of a white American that is the 6th man. He doesn’t have a hype machine behind him. LeBron isn’t going to be checking him either.

I guess I just don’t see the fuel behind Herro slander based on anything he’s said or done.
The fact that he was lauded as having sex with Black women was enough for me.

1600922286443.gif

The fact that he was lauded as having sex with Black women was enough for me.

Are you talking about BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ‘s post? That was satirical based on former user buc em buc em who is now banned for being racist and sexist. The aforementioned user was called out for his racism and said “I have ****ed several black chicks” as evidence that he wasn’t a racist

72E5AB56-926A-4BA6-A649-F9BF2F157BE4.jpeg

If you’re talking about people who are saying Herro is getting super powers from sexual relations with his current girlfriend who happens to be black then that’s a different story. For what it’s worth, during her relationship with Kyle Kuzma he was playing some of the best ball of his career too.

Are you talking about BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ‘s post? That was satirical based on former user buc em buc em who is now banned for being racist and sexist. The aforementioned user was called out for his racism and said “I have ****ed several black chicks” as evidence that he wasn’t a racist

If you’re talking about people who are saying Herro is getting super powers from sexual relations with his current girlfriend who happens to be black then that’s a different story. For what it’s worth, during her relationship with Kyle Kuzma he was playing some of the best ball of his career too.

Wow @ that quote from Bucs

I was not aware of such. However, I am not feeling black women being messed with at the moment, as I am sure that you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom