OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I'll always give Steph his props on is that he's never scared of that deep *** shot to end a quarter. Dude will launch an 80 footer with no dambs given. Other players won't even attempt it because they're scared it'll impact their FG %.
nobody gives a **** dude. Nobody is gonna vote "No" on a hall of fame ballot because you shot 46% instead of 47% for your career.
giphy.gif

I hear you. Just feels like a slow death.
Brah I been too used to this team giving up leads. I knew they'd even be able to get leads on LAC. It is what it is just want Porzingis to get experience. He's really the one who's going to have the pressure to be Luka's sidekick if they ever want to really compete

Still mind blowing that the Knicks traded Porzingis for Dennis Smith Jr and two picks that'll be Pick #20+ each time.

Doc Rivers is one of the most overrated coaches in the league. He won one ring with a stacked *** Celtics team of KG, Ray Allen, Pierce before they were all washed and then did nothing since. His playoff record is 85-84 but he's out here getting chance after chance like he has 4 rings.
I swear Jackson need that squad I would love to see him back in the league after GS.

Knowing Dallas' luck Iately I am not holding my breath for a better addition than KP. They have decisions to make. Between Brunson and Wright probably one of them is gone (which guts me) to make room for that 3rd creator. Keep Curry at all costs

Funny how great it is watching other high seeds get upset by lower seeds. When it’s your team tho...😓

Basketball gods doing me in for the Giannis and AD libel i let loose yesterday

Knowing Dallas' luck Iately I am not holding my breath for a better addition than KP. They have decisions to make. Between Brunson and Wright probably one of them is gone (which guts me) to make room for that 3rd creator. Keep Curry at all costs
Should be Wright and Powell moving out long term.

My concern is it may need to be Maxi.

If mavs can replace THJr. With someone half decent they can be top 4 in the west

Should be Wright and Powell moving out long term.

My concern is it may need to be Maxi.
Why do you think that? Don't think the others can be moved?

Honestly feel like he's their 3rd best asset :lol:

Hate when people do this...Clippers are down CASE CLOSED. Game not over tho.

one of my biggest pet peeves. Listing all the things that “went wrong” to justify being down. The Buc Em special. We’re down, end of story. PG better have a great 2nd half or turn off his social media notifications. He’s gonna get that KCP treatment :lol:

They’ve got a lot of guys that are super solid role players... Just not a well rounded group. Lots of duplicate skill sets in the bunch.
I honestly think their bigs rotation was solid and all different. Maxi a shooter who can defend, Powell a rim runner energy type

Their guards is where it gets tricky, can never know who to play when. Wright a big defender, brunson an all around qb, Seth and thj shooters. Justin jackson and dfs kinda overlap

Why do you think that? Don't think the others can be moved?
None of their secondary guys are on bad deals unless they extend Hardaway. The entire middle of the roster is on really solid deals.

Powell depends on his Achilles. I just think Maxi is the easiest to move by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom