OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mind the no fans in the regular season games but in these playoff games, it takes away from the energy in my opinion. The games don't feel as crazy intense as they normally would which is the best part of the playoffs normally.

I honestly think their bigs rotation was solid and all different. Maxi a shooter who can defend, Powell a rim runner energy type

Their guards is where it gets tricky, can never know who to play when. Wright a big defender, brunson an all around qb, Seth and thj shooters. Justin jackson and dfs kinda overlap
Yeah the guards are just weird.

All of them are short one skill or physical attribute to really make them ultra-viable.

Every time I see a player try to shoot over multiple defenders I scream “KOBE” in my head. :frown:

I didn't mind the no fans in the regular season games but in these playoff games, it takes away from the energy in my opinion. The games don't feel as crazy intense as they normally would which is the best part of the playoffs normally.
so ya'll care about the commentators and the fact there are no fans because it doesn't feel intense.

Come on man

None of their secondary guys are on bad deals unless they extend Hardaway. The entire middle of the roster is on really solid deals.

Powell depends on his Achilles. I just think Maxi is the easiest to move by a long shot.
He's easiest to move because he's the best one. Like a mini-Porzingis within the constructs of this team. Dwight Powell can be replaced easily. Especially with Luka. Feel like he can make anybody look like a good rim runner.

Would do whatever I could to keep Maxi going forward.

so ya'll care about the commentators and the fact there are no fans because it doesn't feel intense.

Come on man

I didn't say I don't wanna watch. I'm still grateful the NBA is back but I'm not gonna pretend there's no difference in the games. That's why I said "in my opinion." If someone else watching doesn't feel there's any difference in the game intensity that's cool

tenor.gif

luka going to run out of gas or foul out
they're seeking him out now on the other end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom