OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

000.gif

Lakers haven't looked great this series tbh. Stretches of dominance then it falters at a certain point. Bron's got NO legs right now.

Of course he did man :lol:. Yall naive if you think he didn’t have a part. I was dying when he singled that ref out, and told him YOU make the call lmao
I think he had a point on that call (if it's the one I think you're talking about). Mott was right in front of the play, dont have the guy across the court have to make that call.

If AD's ankle is a problem and him and Bron are gassed, we have some hope. I don't know if it'll be enough to win 3 in a row though.

We've played well in the past 3 games. Lakers did a lot of things right today and got some help. And we didn't really take advantage of their weaknesses as much as we could have.

Also Jokic was in foul trouble and ended up doing almost nothing in the 4th quarter.

Real good win. These Nuggets ain't gon lay down, everytime we tried to run away with the lead they would keep coming. You gotta kill these mfers.

Watching KCP struggle to answer the question "what was different tonight than game 3" says all that needs to be said about tonight's game.

He came up with "energy tonight," which anyone who objectively watched knew the Lakers were lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom