OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
folk gotta stop with the "lebron's injured," "bron's got no more legs" narrative. most of the series he's been on cruise control while AD's been shouldering the offensive load.

if AD misses next game, bron's gonna be fresh for 40+ minutes.

If AD's ankle is a problem and him and Bron are gassed, we have some hope. I don't know if it'll be enough to win 3 in a row though.

We've played well in the past 3 games. Lakers did a lot of things right today and got some help. And we didn't really take advantage of their weaknesses as much as we could have.

Also Jokic was in foul trouble and ended up doing almost nothing in the 4th quarter.
nuggs need to come out with the lead and stop playing from behind
helps if they can grab a board or two. plumlee and harris been doing nothing. give someone else those minutes. end of the day, malone is going to ride with them and they need to show up

folk gotta stop with the "lebron's injured," "bron's got no more legs" narrative. most of the series he's been on cruise control while AD's been shouldering the offensive load.

if AD misses next game, bron's gonna be fresh for 40+ minutes.

There must be two cruise controls ....

No rebounds, no rings. They got two KCP misses and a terrible Bron fade-away and they didn’t finish the possession. 6 offensive boards to Dwight earlier on.

This is now the third game in a row the Nuggets have played well enough to win, and they drop two of them.

Incredible run but getting sent home will really sting. Boston is another team who tricked off their series.

I don’t have a rooting interest and I’m fine if the Lakers win it all, but I’d feel better about it is some of you Lakers fans give Rondo the apology he deserves.

If AD's ankle is a problem and him and Bron are gassed, we have some hope. I don't know if it'll be enough to win 3 in a row though.

We've played well in the past 3 games. Lakers did a lot of things right today and got some help. And we didn't really take advantage of their weaknesses as much as we could have.

Also Jokic was in foul trouble and ended up doing almost nothing in the 4th quarter.
“We have some hope” :rofl:

images

Nuggets had a bonehead play in game 2 to lose and gave up offensive rebounds in game 4. Foul count is even and each team has gotten favorable treatment in 2 games. Stop the crying.

Refs didn’t do enough to help the Nuggets rebound down the stretch :smh:

For what? He played like **** in the regular season and he’s playing great now. No apology is needed

I kind still think it is when some acted like his injury was a blessing in disguise and that Dion Waiters and JR Smith were better options, but that’s me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom