OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got laughed at for mentioning this earlier in the year, but I still think Demar Derozan would be a good 3rd wheel. Can get buckets and run offense whenever Luka isn't on the floor.

nah, he makes your defence worse, and i don't think it makes your offence much better.

Demar doesn't have to be guarded without the ball in his hands, would rather have Luke+4 shooters.

I need someone to explain why I should believe in the Clippers in these playoffs. I know they rested guys all year, but I'm just not seeing it.

nah, he makes your defence worse, and i don't think it makes your offence much better.

Demar doesn't have to be guarded without the ball in his hands, would rather have Luke+4 shooters.
Don't think he's much worse defensively than THJ and whatever else you'd have to send out.

Not the perfect fit, but I also don't know what else is out there and potentially available. He'd come off the books next year too so they could go after a FA. Think he gives the team a higher upside for one year.

It bothers me to see role players knocking down open shots.

Can’t wait for the guy over crowd noise to start playing audio of the crowd booing/heckling the refs. It needs to happen asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom