OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been this way era through era. Players ain’t gonna chance cuz they’re human lol
Yeah but we're in this weird spot where the refs are really not letting much slide. Just have to keep it top of mind. People know how to read rooms.

I say all this acknowledging that its been pretty out of control on the side of the refs

Cuban gotta spend that money Dirk saved him for the last 9 years.

Package 18, 31, Delon, Brunson and Justin Jackson for an overpaid 3rd option on a bad team with a cheap owner. Someone who can shoot and run the team in spurts.

Then throw the full MLE at Jerarmi Grant
Got laughed at for mentioning this earlier in the year, but I still think Demar Derozan would be a good 3rd wheel. Can get buckets and run offense whenever Luka isn't on the floor.

Got laughed at for mentioning this earlier in the year, but I still think Demar Derozan would be a good 3rd wheel. Can get buckets and run offense whenever Luka isn't on the floor.
tobias would be a perfect fit

Shamet is a shooter and Doc runs zero plays for him. They shoulda just included him in the Harkless package :smh:

Clips havent impressed much all too much the games ive seen this season

Good but dont feel that "great"-ness from their play

Idk maybe i havent watched enough of their games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom