OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing is I just don't really see the point of raiding a complex like that in the middle of the night over drugs. All of the naysayers point to the fact that Taylor was involved with "criminals" to which I say the drug focus is evidently excessive by law enforcement imo

Executing a warrant like that imo should be something much more imminent in terms of the potential of real physical harm to the innocent. Drugs and **** like that shouldn't be put on that level

1601006881603.png

Murray's lay up >>>

MJ layup against the nets > MJ layup against the lakers

The thing is I just don't really see the point of raiding a complex like that in the middle of the night over drugs. All of the naysayers point to the fact that Taylor was involved with "criminals" to which I say the drug focus is evidently excessive by law enforcement imo

Executing a warrant like that imo should be something much more imminent in terms of the potential of real physical harm to the innocent. Drugs and **** like that shouldn't be put on that level

Mind you...this was after conducting heavy surveillance of her crib FOR TWO AND HALF MONTHS and all they really had was the ex-boyfriend coming through a few times to pick up packages and some flimsy connections based on him using her number/address for things. Sickening.

Those offensive tips he had were crucial. Y’all will say I’m trolling...but he’s really been doing the heavy lifting....LEADING in this series.

Ive always been consistent about AD’s ability. He flops Like a mug. Increasingly annoying with his foul hunting and crying. Drifts occasionally, And is one awkward fall away from being hurt. But like I’ve been saying, he’s top 5....and been the guy on the Lakers this postseason.

It’s clear.

Those offensive tips he had were crucial. Y’all will say I’m trolling...but he’s really been doing the heavy lifting....LEADING in this series.

Ive always been consistent about AD’s ability. He flops Like a mug. Increasingly annoying with his foul hunting and crying. Drifts occasionally, And is one awkward fall away from being hurt. But like I’ve been saying, he’s top 5....and been the guy on the Lakers this postseason.

It’s clear.

It's been drastically apparent this series. And i still think if Bron isn't on it's going to be an issue if they make it to Finals

It’s clear.

Best in the...ah nevermind. We ain't winning this series nor the chip unless he's the best player in the series.

Mind you...this was after conducting heavy surveillance of her crib FOR TWO AND HALF MONTHS and all they really had was the ex-boyfriend coming through a few times to pick up packages and some flimsy connections based on him using her number/address for things. Sickening.
And no drugs were found at the house either

I feel like Nuggets gut out one more W because they always play best with their backs against the wall but then I expect game 6 to have a Bron takeover type night and they win in 6

Davis has been the best lakers player this series but I do think Bron has been better than him on defense.

Joker is a tough cover so I get it coupled that with the scoring load AD has, Brow has regressed a little on the defensive side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom