OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would of loved to see how this would of played out without the bubble .... bron trying to win a ring as a villain in Miami

Heat are a tough team, but I don't believe in their shot making vs the Lakers.

Lakers in five.

The Year of the Big Man
Jokic doin work. Bam puttin it down. AD gonna be the last man standing.

All L A. Finals. Buss over Riley in 6 lol

Stevens got a lot of credit as being one of the best coaches in the league based on that 2018 playoff run. Since then though, he's only been okay. This Celtics team is far more talented than the Heat yet they're being out coached and out played.

Maybe Brad Stevens is the type of coach that's good with underdog, less talented teams but isn't the type of guy that can take you over the top?

So the Caucasian Doc Rivers?

Idk what it is. Brad Stevens has a mental disconnect. Heat tore the celtics up all series on screens...celtics got baited half the time leaving a man open. How do you not know how to switch?? How do you not know how to guard the pick and roll. This is elementary bs. Miami did nothing special but they stuck to their plan.

That thread title change was fast as **** :lol:
amitt5504 amitt5504
tenor - 2020-09-27T190349.552.gif

Celtics in 6
Celtics in 7
this boston team is loaded

celtics in 5
Celtics in 7

by order...of the Peaky blinders
Celtics in 7

Lakers v Celtics
Lakers in 7
LeBron James finals MVP

NewEasygoingAtlanticbluetang-size_restricted.gif

It’s not over
ED70877B-6658-4428-A339-F76EA78738DB.jpeg
Celtics in 7 I need to net me 2150$
My 2500 might still be alive

giphy.gif

BLOW UP THE CELTICS

Yes, I believe they should.

Boston gone maybe have to blow it up. Ain't getting any easier next season

Heat in 6

tenor.gif

Would be shocked if the Heat beat the Lakers 4 times. I just don’t see it. No disrespect to the Heat or their fans. Lakers are a tough matchup for them IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom