OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls, 76ers,Twolves would have followed Jim Bulter's lead, they would be in the finals....

Why do people say this? Maybe we watched different things. Sure Jimmy is a great player, but I saw a bunch of other guys carry Jimmy when he couldn't scam to the free throw line.

i don’t wanna hear media ever say “brad stevens is an elite coach” ever again.

tatum is one more disappointing playoff run from becoming tall monta ellis without a moped

After the year we’ve been having, I’m sure we know who most people are rooting for.

im not crying, you’re crying if Vanessa Bryant handed the trophy.

I’ll be back.

Boston still not ready. Tatum and Brown got work to do. Hayward is rinse cycle washed. That injury took his confidence. Hopefully Miami will be a formidable opponent. Spo coaching his *** off. They have to play Miles Leonard next series. You have to run as many big bodies as possible at AD.

if this Heat team wins......chaos will ensue
311FDB0D-D6EB-44E2-A920-B878A831B1C5.jpeg

Pat gonna come down from the rafters to coach against Raymone.
man **** pat the rat riley

after his salty old *** made this comment about kobe’s 81 point game I stopped being a fan regardless of him being one of the goat laker coaches
ACDE6BE5-3869-4CDE-97A2-F053DAD4F4AD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom