OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Lakers in 6 vs the Heat. I'm always weary of going up against capable teams with coaches who coached your star player. Spolestra knows Brons game in & out.

With that said i love our matchups defensively against them, the one thing that has hurt the Lakers defense the most were explosive scorers who could do everything well. Miami is more team oriented as far as scoring & i think our team defense is elite.

Also that zone could give us problems, but having LBJ & Rondo on the court..... good luck thinking they won't effectively figure that out. Also AD & Dwight fighting for o boards with Duncan Robinson & Crowder under the rim :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
AD is going to work that zone like he did early in the season.

And if I were the Celtics, I hate to be all Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 but I would nab a real center.

Happy for Jimmy

yes sir

Untitled.jpg

Always good to see the Celtics lose. Which is a shame because I like Tatum and Brown. I look forward to them furthering their careers on other teams.

Heat vs. Pacers ➡️ Heat in 4
Heat vs. Bucks ➡️ Heat in 5
Heat vs. Celtics ➡️ Heat in 6
Heat vs. Lakers ➡️ Heat in 7...?

they saving it for the finals

heat in 6
You my Niner brethren but I dont know about that one bro.

Lakers would have to literally go on an epic collapse reminiscent of '04 vs Detroit and I just dont see it happening with how their team chemistry has been throughout the playoffs. It's improved tenfold since the Por series.

But I can see Heat taking it to 7 if they hitting on all cylinders Defensively every single game. That's what its gonna take imo.

As a Wolves fan I still hate Butler but more importantly I'm here for the Lebatard Show to go crazy :rofl:

This would’ve been our dream finals anywhere between 2011-13.

Anyhow we got Dwight and the Lakers in the Finals, Miami back again and Lebron in another finals. Just not the way we envisioned this one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom