OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

219f654d2997eee7cc0c0594c39e158b_w200.gif

For real though, they don't really have much room to improve their roster. I don't think they have any draft capital left and kemba was their big free agency acquisition. Even once Hayward comes off the books, it'll be time to give Tatum a max contract. This is their core and if they want to win a championship, they just have to hope these guys continue to improve and gel

Is Kuz the league leader in dating chicks who move on to ****ing other NBA dudes?

I've had this conversation with my homeboys so many times over the years. It's incredible to me that these athletes and celebrities, with all the women in the world available to them, seem to pass around the same heauxs. Kardashians, Jenners and a couple of IG thots. Why not go and get a low profile chick that hasn't been ran through? It's not that hard to find regular, low key baddies

I've had this conversation with my homeboys so many times over the years. It's incredible to me that these athletes and celebrities, with all the women in the world available to them, seem to pass around the same heauxs. Kardashians, Jenners and a couple of IG thots. Why not go and get a low profile chick that hasn't been ran through? It's not that hard to find regular, low key baddies

In this era, I get doing it once to “increase the brand profile”, but more than once, nah...

So the Caucasian Doc Rivers?
Wanted to verify this Doc became head coach of Clippers at the same time as Brad Stevens entered the league. Doc has the better regular season record percentage (.631 to .564) but Brad has coached 27 more post season games and has a better postseason win percentage (.507 to .457).

Very damn close.

Last edited:
The Tatum, Brown, Smart, Kemba core is really good. They got to the ECF. I see no reason for them to do anything dramatic. Upgrade at C, back up PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom