OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jimmy talked in his press conference about how the Lakers were never uncomfortable and that was a mistake by the Heat.

So with the Heat's starting 5 being Butler, Herro, Robinson, Iguodala & Crowder since Bam and Dragic are out, can you really turn your strategy to roughing up the Lakers?

Best case scenario you hack anybody that comes to the hole, get yourself in foul trouble but convince them to shoot more jump shots. You have some foul outs but you set the tone and at the end of the game you lost but game 3 feels like you have a shot because the Lakers get tentative since they know they should beat you but have to catch a beat down while doing it.

Likely scenario - you hurt AD who is a harsh whisper away from a game-ending injury all the time anyway, and then Kieff and Dwight take it personal and hack and fight you and you get dual ejections. Bron, Rondo & Dwight are still left and you're down yet another player and you lose anyway.

Worst case scenario your hard fouling gets one of your own guys suspended, you maybe cause someone a season ending injury on purpose like running up under a jump shooter, and now you all look like *******s for obvious hard fouling and you wind up losing the game and the series because now with no shot, Bam and Dragic coming back isn't even a thought.

Otherwise, if the message is just "play better defense" why even talk about being more physical with the Lakers? You really just tipped the league off to tell the officials to watch for this-era dirty plays and "hostile intentions".

The turn on AD has already begun 😭

In the course of two months AD has gone from "Yeah he's talented, but can he do it in the playoffs? Does he have that dog in him?" to dominating the Playoffs to overrated

does anyone actually think this?

Ya’ll call Jay Will lame but he one of the best hoopers I ever saw. None of y’all can check Jay

Any time during a basketball conversation amongst casuals when someone says “But you couldn’t guard him!” you know their take was trash.

Probably a good time to drop this

You see how he got crossed and dotted at the end by that Proud Boy? I am confident a few NTers could give him that work.

Any time during a basketball conversation amongst casuals when someone says “But you couldn’t guard him!” you know their take was trash.

Probably a good time to drop this

You see how he got crossed and dotted at the end by that Proud Boy? I am confident a few NTers could give him that work.

Damn, @beach em really can play a little bit...

I honestly don’t care who wins it lol
And time has shown that you’re more of a Kobe stan than Lakers fan tbh
This not true. Maybe me :lol:. But MVP MVP been down.

Can't judge us on how we fan. There ain't no rules. Both Laker fans tho. Our favorite just happens to be Kob. And we don't fk with Bron.

Bron stans swear they unbiased but want us to slob Bron because they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom