OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not to you I don't. (Also, I should have included Erupt with you and MJ)

I don't respect the franchise, but I don't mean to disrespect it to you guys.

And I know Laker fans are aholes. Thing is, I fight with them more than any other franchises. They piss me off too. I get it. :lol:

But facts are, lotta people got a lot off their chest vs us the last few years. We said we'd be back. We always are. Always. So now it's gonna get a little shirtless and frankly, I see no reason to hold anyone back. Let them enjoy.

I'll be workin on 2021 season 3 minutes after the series is over. Just how I am.

Why are you bothering to explain yourself to him?

LMAO!

Non-existent god, please let the Heat come back and win this series.

Not sure I’m gonna be able to take another year of this.

And I know Laker fans are aholes. Thing is, I fight with them more than any other franchises. They piss me off too. I get it. :lol:

But facts are, lotta people got a lot off their chest vs us the last few years. We said we'd be back. We always are. Always. So now it's gonna get a little shirtless and frankly, I see no reason to hold anyone back. Let them enjoy.

I'll be workin on 2021 season 3 minutes after the series is over. Just how I am.

I always liked you as a fan. I like how you fan. Realistic. Level headed. Especially back when we were winning with the 09-10 teams. And how you weren't worried when the team didn't look right because we had the switch. Never got too high or too low. I miss Essential too.

Non-existent god, please let the Heat come back and win this series.

Not sure I’m gonna be able to take another year of this.

You might have some fun hating on the lakers next season.

I have no idea what they're gonna do to reload because they've got at least 5 guys on that roster who are running around out there looking like Jake Shuttlesworth.

All of this is bull****. Lakers have had such a lucky playoff run it’s sickening at this point.
1601781596710.gif

be sure to post a pic of the ring they give you

be sure to post a pic of the ring they give you

Do you and Two-Bit realize that tons of people get championship rings?

My old neighbor that worked for KCAL9 got rings when KCAL 9 broadcasted Lakers away games locally.

Dude wasn't senior level anything. It obviously wasnt the same as Shaq and Dr. Buss' rings but it was a Lakers championship ring.

Typical Clipper nonsense...

Just retire man. #NotmyGOAT keeps getting bailed out.

-Creating superteams
-Ray Allen 3
-Kyrie 3
-Golden State suspensions
-Miami injuries
Boy when you right, you right.

Goat level athleticism...still needs stacked teams and to be saved and signed documents of information and dudes getting hurt, and being carried and still lies and says he wasn't supposed to be here although he's now spent more of his life ultra 1% wealthy than sleeping on couches. The majority of his life now, he's been worth over 100m. Wasn poz to be here....but you're here...so.....humble braggin

False king.

Fraud Parliament.

I like it. Keep it coming. Laker fans need to know they've been infiltrated by the #BurgerKing

Fraud Laker. Asterisk GOAT.

I always liked you as a fan. I like how you fan. Realistic. Level headed. Especially back when we were winning with the 09-10 teams. And how you weren't worried when the team didn't look right because we had the switch. Never got too high or too low. I miss Essential too.
essential1 essential1

what happened to this man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom