OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue. Lol we always told the Lebron fan he got low IQ and don’t know **** cuz he only started watching the NBA in 2013 and rides Lebron HARD. We blew up the group chat when the Lakers lost game 1 against the Blazers/Rockets trolling (we all knew the Lakers were gonna win tho). Anyways homie got heated every time. Sent us Paul Pierce memes like a month straight. Like aight bro we all know Pierce ain’t lebron’s level but we love him anyways. Fast forward last night my boy kept saying AD carrying the Lakers. Bron fan couldn’t take it no more and literally Popeyes 2-pieced him. Couldn’t believe it :lol:

fast forward today they both left the group chat
Lmao y’all pushed my man to his breaking point :rofl:

mourinho.jpg

Injuries are part of the game.

Injuries cost the lakers titles in '89 (Magic and Byron Scott both pulled hamstrings), 91 (James Worthy sprained ankle, Byron also hurt), 04 (Karl Malone who ended up having to be replaced by Medvedenko).

Nobody is trying to hear about this having been an alleged "lucky run". Go have a seat.

What kind of champagne we drinkin drewsone drewsone @BIG LEEMELONE ?
Mayacamas Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Credit to LeBronald himself

No clue. Lol we always told the Lebron fan he got low IQ and don’t know **** cuz he only started watching the NBA in 2013 and rides Lebron HARD. We blew up the group chat when the Lakers lost game 1 against the Blazers/Rockets trolling (we all knew the Lakers were gonna win tho). Anyways homie got heated every time. Sent us Paul Pierce memes like a month straight. Like aight bro we all know Pierce ain’t lebron’s level but we love him anyways. Fast forward last night my boy kept saying AD carrying the Lakers. Bron fan couldn’t take it no more and literally Popeyes 2-pieced him. Couldn’t believe it :lol:

fast forward today they both left the group chat

Priorities ain’t right in 2020

mourinho.jpg

Injuries are part of the game.

Injuries cost the lakers titles in '89 (Magic and Byron Scott both pulled hamstrings), 91 (James Worthy sprained ankle, Byron also hurt), 04 (Karl Malone who ended up having to be replaced by Medvedenko).

Nobody is trying to hear about this having been an alleged "lucky run". Go have a seat.

What kind of champagne we drinkin drewsone drewsone @BIG LEEMELONE ?
The Lakers didn't lose in 04 because they were missing 40 year old Karl Malone

Is this supposed to gas Bron up? For the first time in a decade he's not facing a team with anybody special and he's going to win. This bragging? This what's hot in the streets? Dudes want him to have the easiest path to the chip and the finals so he can win and they can talk cash ****. It's brazy. Beating a team in the finals with not 3-4-5 hall of fame members...but actually beating a team with zero hof, superstar talent? That's sexy? Last decade of finals, superstars vs superstars. So wins were earned. Even stacked deck warriors had to go through false prophet james. We bragging over beating nice teams with regular players? No superstar and only 1 all star? Bron taking this space jam **** too far

Last few decade winners gon be like.....then this Laker Team Bubble pick up ball summerstravaganza trophy

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I according to my calculations he should have max 0.5 championships.

Chose the wrong career anyway, shoulda been a politician or president.

So when the Clippers gon hire a coach?
You fire Doc with no replacement already in place? Damn shame

I don't mean to disrespect your franchise. I'm truly sorry.

Honest, true fans such as you and MJShoe deserve credit for riding with them.

But grand scheme, all factors accounted, I'm not wrong.

Don’t lie. You fully intended disrespect.

Congratulations on being a Lakers fan though. I know what an exclusive club it is. You should bel very proud they accept your application.

Can you post a pic of your Lakers championship rings?

Don’t lie. You fully intended disrespect.

Congratulations on being a Lakers fan though. I know what an exclusive club it is. You should bel very proud they accept your application.

Can you post a pic of your Lakers championship rings?

No, not to you I don't. (Also, I should have included Erupt with you and MJ)

I don't respect the franchise, but I don't mean to disrespect it to you guys.

And I know Laker fans are aholes. Thing is, I fight with them more than any other franchises. They piss me off too. I get it. :lol:

But facts are, lotta people got a lot off their chest vs us the last few years. We said we'd be back. We always are. Always. So now it's gonna get a little shirtless and frankly, I see no reason to hold anyone back. Let them enjoy.

I'll be workin on 2021 season 3 minutes after the series is over. Just how I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom