OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers acting like they won already, played with 0 urgency and went through the motions.

Jimmy had all time game, still got Lakers in 6 even if Bam/Dragic comeback

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Anthony Davis with TWO touches the entire fourth :lol:

I don’t know what LeBron was thinking in those last 12 minutes.

It was ridiculous, they weren't looking for him and all he was doing was setting screens.

That quick exit by Bron Bron reminded me of his dip out of the tunnel against the Mavericks his first time with Cleveland.
Hell of a game by Jimmy. One game though. Still believe all that did was wake up the beast.

This is a game 3 of a 7 game series, quit the talk about walking off the court a few seconds early.

It doesn't mean ****. Ain't a damn thing classless about that. What are y'all on about?

Anthony Davis with TWO touches the entire fourth :lol:

I don’t know what LeBron was thinking in those last 12 minutes.

It was ridiculous, they weren't looking for him and all he was doing was setting screens.

Not comparing the man to Iverson but someone did say that he needs one of those to get the one win they will get.
This was that game

SOmeone please give me an update on whether or not this is still AD's team.

I know this fluctuates like the stock market so I need an update.

Thanks

Well you just saw what happens when he has a lackluster game. It's been this way the entire playoffs. Fully expect him to bounce back though.

SOmeone please give me an update on whether or not this is still AD's team.

I know this fluctuates like the stock market so I need an update.

Thanks

He played bad and they lost. What’s your assessment? You, not a non-existent “y’all”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom