OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again "over switching" rears it's head. This time. Bron.... You can't let this happen

Why do you feel like it isn’t his team? (I just pulled a DC on DC)
His production is a by product of being on a team with one of the best ever that isn't over the hill.

He can have moments where he is the most productive player on the court but I am not uttering the words AD's team while he is eating as WELL as he is eating because LeBron is by his side.

Also, like someone else said, "When LeBron speaks they ALL shutup and listen."

Jimmy shoulda been goin this hard the whole playoffs.

youda man? Be the man...

sometimes selfishness is necessary.
They didn't need him to from my understanding, they only lost 1 or 2 games before facing the Lakers.
AD was a no show.

Bron was sloppy with the turnovers.

If not for Kieff and Karl Lakers would've gotten blown out.
AD = All Done in the 4th quarter as Skip calls him.

Lakers fans highly annoyed they didn't get the sweep.

We do this every series, and I just don't get it. It was just an awful effort. Lakers should have won this game easily. We shouldn't have been down double digits in the first place.

Miami has no one who can guard AD yet he only took nine shots in the whole game. we were going to Morris and Kuzma before a top five player.

Challenge accepted.

But be aware my seduction method takes time. Look for the Rachel noodz in 2023.’

she's imagining it hahahaha LOL

Untitled.jpg

Once again "over switching" rears it's head. This time. Bron.... You can't let this happen

One of the athletic NBA podcasts talked about this very topic this week. Switching and allowing the opposing team to get the match if they want is essentially just conceding. It's possible to fight over a screen or Make the ball handler shoot the ball behind the screen.

The Warriors popularized the "switch everything" mentality with their death lineup but what teams fail to realize is that the Warriors did that because they had multiple elite defenders. It's not a big deal to switch from Iggy to Klay Thompson. It's idiotic to switch from a good defender to an awful defender just because the team ran a simple screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom