OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulan is all lies. I kept seeing tweets about Mulan having the highest kill count of any Disney character so I'm like "Oh she's killing people? In a Disney movie???". I finally look it up on YouTube and it's some nonsense avalanche.

Boycott that stupid movie

I was at work one day and it was our VP of HR’s bday. So we were just all saying happy birthday to her. One of our lead sales guy asks her how old she’s turning and she said guess. Dude said “45” I think he’s tryna be nice cuz that’s a pretty generous guess. Lady looks at least 50. She told us She’s 37 :lol:

extremely awkward
Your anecdotes have been fire lately. Well done good sir

Post full body pics for the beasts.

tenor.gif

Mulan is all lies. I kept seeing tweets about Mulan having the highest kill count of any Disney character so I'm like "Oh she's killing people? In a Disney movie???". I finally look it up on YouTube and it's some nonsense avalanche.

Movie was disappointing
Had potential too

Wait she legit got famous off that one Tik Tok?

is that a shock?

people get famous for less nowadays

saw some dumb *** young white girl doing the kid n play dance on a late night talk show. didnt know who she was until the host said she had 5 million tik tok followers

world is ****** these days

What we NOT gonna do is slander Mulan. A certified classic with 2 of the biggest bangers on the Disney playlist

Every postseason the midrange is heavily depended on again. When games slow down in the Finals even more, gotta have iso scorers that can score from the midrange.

Between the way Jimmy played today and AD in general these playoffs.

I love the 3 ball, but its nice to see the midrange game be relevant when it matters most.

The irrational confidence Julius had in this was nothing short of inspirational

Just Wiki'd him to remember everything- totally forgot the dude got shot and could have bled to death. Never knew his father was deported when he was 9 and supposedly never seen him again
he's an asst coach at a nearby college (SJSU)
seems to be doing well with life after his playing career with coaching and business ventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom