OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve stated numerous times before, regardless of Mrs.Nichol’s wide/flat mass, she gives me a certain vibe that she’s down for whatever, like the word no isn’t in her vocabulary, I dig that. Additionally, even with her wide/flat mass, it’s still better than what I thought it would be, so to me that is an added bonus. So suffice it to say, I would smash. No questions asked.

Bron can't bully yimmy. Jamal grew up in canada playing in the snow. If Bron says he pulls his strength from his struggles, so does yimmy. Bro was homeless homeless. Sleeping on cars. That gives you a different kind of resolve. Plus he's sturdy af. When he drives and bumps into Bron, Bron bounces off him and moves out the way too
Bron couldnt bully guccjermaine guccjermaine either

As I’ve stated numerous times before, regardless of Mrs.Nichol’s wide/flat mass, she gives me a certain vibe that she’s down for whatever, like the word no isn’t in her vocabulary, I dig that. Additionally, even with her wide/flat mass, it’s still better than what I thought it would be, so to me that is an added bonus. So suffice it to say, I would smash. No questions asked.

She def has dat middle-aged I went through a few freaky stages in my life during my 20s-30s sex appeal

im smashing.

Everyone in the NBA is better than everyone who is not in the NBA. That makes them all above any criticism? I don’t feel like going through old posts, but have you never criticized any NBA players? I think not.
The WAY regular humans disrespect NBA talents is where I take issue.

Calling dudes bums, busts is just disrespectful.

There is a way to critique but most regular humans go WAY overboard.

Russ cussin' out the babies still has me. :rofl:
That and getting Rondo's brother tossed :lol: He deserved it though for them trash *** cuts he giving everybody
79F5F0F3-A517-4AE0-BC0A-658BF72A8B8E.gif
Was I the only one who thought this was a grown woman in her 30s before finding out she's like a 20 year old girl?

The WAY regular humans disrespect NBA talents is where I take issue.

Calling dudes bums, busts is just disrespectful.

There is a way to critique but most regular humans go WAY overboard.

What is your stance on regular humans disrepeking someone who won the presidential election

As if ANY of them wouldn't give us 50 at any given moment.

It is disrespectful and stupid.
I remember when i said this as a kid and my pops said, so you can do better? :lol: i shut up

I have cussed them for ******* up the point spread though. Gobert im looking at you 😡

If AD is the best in the world, or top 5 whatever, fronting and quick double teams can not render you ineffective. Yeah some of those fouls were trash, but they came out in that 1-2-2 and he was playing hot potato from jump.

That and getting Rondo's brother tossed :lol: He deserved it though for them trash *** cuts he giving everybody

Was I the only one who thought this was a grown woman in her 30s before finding out she's like a 20 year old girl?
Who is she, like is she “famous” just for her facial expressions being used as memes and gifs?

Luka, Giannis (yup...), Embiid, Harden (yup....), Lillard, Jokic. I don't think Jimmy is as good as any of these guys.
Giannis and harden are better than all of these players :lol:

Like dame lillard? Cmon:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom