OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that moment lol

And the fact that he didn't feel the need to clarify that is passive aggressive. His reputation at doing that isn't new. Both losses this series he's done or said some questionable things afterwards when he's supposed to be the ultimate team player lol

Snoop Doggy Lion coming for Greens neck
FB_IMG_1602306220994.jpg
danny green an easy target
why isn't snoop going at kieff or kuz as well
not just snoop, i see a lot of other celebs/athletes always going at danny

Butler getting all the shine, deservedly so, but Duncan Robinson was huge tonight. Hit a lot of timely baskets and finished with 26 with 7 three pointers. Was a major part of that win

I also noticed that. Duncan should be given credit for the win as well. without those timely shots, the Heat are goners.

Would most of you agree it's either Lakers in 6 or Heat in 7? Find it difficult to visualize L.A. with heaping pressure swinging momentum, if they somehow drop Sunday to MIA.

Shout-out, Kendrick Nunn. Boy was hoopin'. Top-3 rook majority of regular season, pre-COVID.

I appreciate you for this and thank you for reminding me because I wasn’t 100% sure of how bron drove that far and could have pulled up over D shot jimmy, pump faked or something but hell no he shouldn’t have passed that, esp not that far backwards. That’s like seeing your dad go to the street to beat up some man who has been bullying you then at last min your dad pulls a 45 out his pocket and throws it backwards at you on the porch to shoot it! :smh:

Lol I see why green choked. He was shocked himself at bron passin it. He probably sharted on himself midway in air! :lol:

What brand is this shirt?

Would most of you agree it's either Lakers in 6 or Heat in 7? Find it difficult to visualize L.A. with heaping pressure swinging momentum, if they somehow drop Sunday to MIA.

Shout-out, Kendrick Nunn. Boy was hoopin'. Top-3 rook majority of regular season, pre-COVID.

I think Bron would come out for blood game 7 and not passing the entire game if it gets to that point so it's hard for me to see them losing in 7. However, when Nuggets were down 1-3 to the Clippers, I posted in here that Nuggets would win if it got to a 7. So You really never know.

The X factor would be if Dragic could play in a game 7. He'd be super rested against a very tired Lakers backcourt that already had trouble playing defense on perimeter shooting.

Henny Smith gonna get some action in game 6.

Vogel needs to play Howard more minutes in the 2nd half.

You're not going to try to match them with all their shooters. Lakers gotta force their size advantage INSIDE.

But Vogel doesn't want to listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom