OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The story is already written
Ratings about to shoot up tenfold with the Sunday game 6. At least the NBA hopes.

What once was a boring series is suddenly now the stuff of legend.

Then we got Mamba jerseys when they weren't originally scheduled to, thus disrupting the balance of the force.

100% pass rate on the Rona tests.

Bron vs Jimnmy.

Riley vs Jeannie.

The NBA sure knows how to put on a show
I stick with my pick, Lakers in six.

Gonna be tough grind out game on Sunday but Lakers will find way to close out, Bron last chip was on a Sunday, sadly Kobe passed on Sunday as well, make for tonight & let’s get it

The roster is exactly what’s best for James harden
Milwaukee roster has the same level of talent as Miami.

I don’t think that gimmicky small ball with an aging Russell Westbrook is what’s best for Harden. It’s just all they could do especially with Dan Tony at the helm. 2018 was probably their best version and James, CP3 and everyone else **** the bed.

I personally don’t think Milwaukee is as talented as Miami especially with how the pieces fit together.

In both instances, their head coaching do them an extreme disservice as well which is a major advantage for Miami and Jimmy.

I definitely see your point, though and there is an argument to be made.

I don’t think that gimmicky small ball with an aging Russell Westbrook is what’s best for Harden. It’s just all they could do especially with Dan Tony at the helm. 2018 was probably their best version and James, CP3 and everyone else **** the bed.

I personally don’t think Milwaukee is as talented as Miami especially with how the pieces fit together.

In both instances, their head coaching do them an extreme disservice as well which is a major advantage for Miami and Jimmy.

I wish I seen harden or Giannis put the team on their back to pull out must win games against a stronger opponent But I just haven’t seen it

86C46B10-D5A9-48CA-B22C-E3FCA670FF2D.jpeg

bruh :lol:

Do you think if CP3 doesn’t get injured that they still lose that GSW series? I actually think they win the title that year if CP3 manages to stay healthy.

I wish I seen harden or Giannis put the team on their back to pull out must win games against a stronger opponent But I just haven’t seen it
Down 0-2 was this not a must win game? Battling a better KD/curry/klay/dray/iggy
Hit the dagger in OT as well

Big game 4 as well to tie the series heading back to Golden state

People are in love with analytics. Down 1 you don’t need a 30% shot when you have lebron and AD.

Down 1 with 10 seconds in game six y’all calling Danny greens number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom