OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20201010-005124.jpg

You see what Jimmy B is doing out there? Imagine what his pops would have done.

This is the equivalent of Kobe passing to Metta. Only difference was.....
Ron: kobe passed me the ball, i dont believe it. he never passes me the ball. he passed me the ball, and I SHOT ITTTTT

Danny: bron passed me the ball, i dont believe it. he always passes me the ball. he passed me the ball, and I SHOT ITTTT

there was so much morris could have done. pass it back to green, pass to open lebron, take it to the rim or shoot it himself but the guy froze in the biggest moment of his career and threw the ball to the ghost floating on the sideline.

sucks that kuzma sucks so got damn much that coach dont even want him out there even though hes hit game winners before.

The funny thing is that all this vitriol against Danny Green is going to make him play worse. Didn't he already say he's "Not reading it" aka he is reading it and has to act like it doesn't bothering him? Guy was blocking people on Twitter he's clearly reading it.

Idk about that flawless stuff either. Good game shot amazing but still got out dueled by someone nobody had in their top 10 before the season. Can't pick and choose when to apply goat standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom