OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BFB769C6-ECE8-4788-AA9C-D383F4C91C11.jpeg

I'm definitely rooting for LeBron to wrap this up but then I'm also sad because basketball is coming to an end :frown:

Lakers fans - Kobe is going to Will them to win game 6. Final series 2-4 , Mamba 24 out
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , it seems that our discussion on the matter was deleted. Why should someone be offended discussing the effect of transitioning, and how that individual has absolutely no power upon the result of an NBA game, especially since they are NOT considered an ancestor?!

This is great for ratings, great for the NBA, and great for LeBron and his legacy. I do not think that anyone would want to simply walk over an opponent, considering the circumstances surrounding corona, the major difference in this championship series that features no fan input, nor home court advantage. Jimmy Butler doing as he is, will simply make Lebron earn it, fight for it a bit harder. I think it's cool actually.

LeBron will be able to appreciate all this a bit more after he wins, and the sportscasters will not be able to suggest that Lebron had it easy.

Jimmy Butler and Dame might be the last great 4-year college players we have for a long time...I believe they're about to be fully extinct

The man joined a team that had won a title.. AND then went on to have the greatest regular season ever

and in the playoffs it took literally a miracle and also probably some injuries to defeat

3 top 20 guys and solid other pieces.. dude just gotta acknowledge AND probably more importantly accept what it is/was

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom