OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinson scored 26 on 7-13 from 3 and Herro is very capable of going off. Crowder is really the only guy to help off of
Let them all go off. AD had 33 and 34 the first two games and Miami made adjustments to slow him down and let other Lakers beat them. Jimmy going on 35 and 40 on both wins to include 13/12 assists. If you include hockey assists Butler is contributing to 70-75 heat points🤢

Let them all go off. AD had 33 and 34 the first two games and Miami made adjustments to slow him down and let other Lakers beat them. Jimmy going on 35 and 40 on both wins to include 13/12 assists. If you include hockey assists Butler is contributing to 70-75 heat points🤢

I totally agree with needing to double Jimmy, but not leaving those guys alone. If I could trust the team to play smart defense and rotate then I'd be optimistic but alas, here we are.

so Lakers have to wear the Mamba unis tomorrow too right? so tell me how dem bois gonna feel wearing those same unis 3x straight in G7.
Miami is the "home team" for game six, and opted to wear their black jerseys. Plus tomorrow is Sunday, which means the Lakers wear white.

Broooo, when y'all posted this video earlier, I thought you were referring to AD grind his foot on the back of jae leg. I didn't see the face swat until this one.

Bruh, this **** hella dirty and uncalled for

Sounds like excuses to me. What’s his issue?

6B0DB25C-64B2-4A0F-A18B-3056ABD93B84.gif

Can’t handle Bron playoffs reiatsu.

There's nowhere or Nothing he can do to avoid the negativity that comes as a result of him not playing well. I feel the guy.

Goes on the internet? He sees it. The majority of his social interaction is with his teammates where he's already thinking about the fact that he's letting them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom