OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent is actually doing a good job on bron...outside of the paint. Probably doesn’t need the help :lol:.

I hate when teams over help.

so basically every dog has their day... basically they got lucky with winning 1 game... so the bucks will win in 5 games and same with the lakers

Nah, during the SUmmer of 2019, somebody on here said he would be taking CJ's minutes (in 2020) to the point that PORT will be trading CJ.
Nah somebody else said he was full on ready to take CJ's minutes and production :lol:

Oh.

If I was Portland....I’d let Anfernee Simons play 35mpg...and make ALL the mistakes a young guy can make. His talent too good, and this is an opportunity for him to play through mistakes etc.
Zach Lowe said if Simons is legit, then the Blazers should at least listen to calls about CJ, and I...sort of agree?
Anfernee Simons gonna get plenty of playing time this year :pimp:
I dont see them making a trade tho, unless its CJ. Simons is untouchable basically and Collins is hurt so they cant trade him.

Some of these CJ shots...man. Portland really don’t know how to keep it simple :lol:.

Melo post ups also ain’t it. Wasted possession. He’s been pretty good defending Bron tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom