OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh there is the PDX wet paper bag defense. PDX better wake up because all that game 1 W might have done is wake up the beast.

This one

Portland better figure that **** out fast bc he’s coming for CJ spot.

Me and B Sox B Sox we called Dope Fiends because we disagreed.

you two smoking dope if you don’t think this kid is making that front office think. He’s 19 and this good already. I’m not saying he’s gonna take it this year buts he’s about to crack that rotation and in 2 years Portland gonna have to pay up. Once he throw on some more weight he’s gonna be a major problem.

Everybody was hyped on Simon's in Portland too :lol:
Boy is a deer in headlight at times and a liability on defense. He ain't ready yet. Needs more confidence in his shot and better decision making. One more year.

you can shoot your way into a game and shoot youself out of one just as easy. Portland flat as hell. Big lineups work well against them.

Game going about as expected.

Everybody was hyped on Simon's in Portland too :lol:
Boy is a deer in headlight at times and a liability on defense. He ain't ready yet. Needs more confidence in his shot and better decision making. One more year.

I was thinking the same thing, I remember all the hype he got and he was playing decent. I was wondering why he got bumped out the rotation as soon as they got to the bubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom