OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my laker fam you know what time it is
1602436394128.gif

His given name is, in fact, Jimmy. Brett Brown referred to him as “James” last season during the playoffs and Jimmy corrected him.

Just realized the contrast between last season's 76er team to this season's Heat team. It's legit a 180 degree change for Jimmy especially on the offensive side of things :lol:

KCP sacked up and wanted another contract. I'm curious what he's going to get I'm assuming he opts out this off season but also seems like LAL will keep him

KCP gonna get offered a one year deal by the Lakers.
He’s klutch anyway so he probably isn’t going anywhere

KCP gonna get offered a one year deal by the Lakers.
He’s klutch anyway so he probably isn’t going anywhere
if he opts out he might get a longer deal elsewhere. hes only 27.

hes been making good money with these one year contracts with the lakers tho

Lebs is gonna match Jimmy minute for minute this game(and possibly if there's a next), which will likely be the difference.

Hope Bam comes out looking like himself and Iggy plays more of Crowders mins

His given name is, in fact, Jimmy. Brett Brown referred to him as “James” last season during the playoffs and Jimmy corrected him.

Reminds me of this dude named "Willie" I went to Elementary School with. I would purposely call him William in front of all our teachers and eventually they started calling him that.

It even went as far as them calling him that during 6th grade graduation practices.

So good job Coach Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom