OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ooh.png

Their depth is pretty sketch on top of the fact that their best players are getting older (well at least Dray looks older) They need pieces to fill that roster out

Think they move Wiggins and that pick for something. If not they still have the #2 pick, albeit it’s a weak class

I think they improve the roster somehow either way, add to that the best PG in the league and the best 2 way SG in the league are coming back they’ll be a threat with those 2 and Dray benefiting from that alone.

Their depth is pretty sketch on top of the fact that their best players are getting older (well at least Dray looks older) They need pieces to fill that roster out

legitimately mean this but don't sleep on eric paschall. still raw on offense but he handles the ball well for a dude his size. deceptively quick first step and aint afraid of finishing through contact. but you're right about the rest of the second unit, really no vet presence. fans took for granted having iggy and shaun livingston come off the bench.

that being said, with steph and klay coming back, i'm just glad we won't be subjected to seeing jordan poole go 5 for 16 every game. thank gawd for the shortened season

nba off season gon be litty tho

after the drama of last off season, i don't even know how this upcoming off season will come close. no star free agents and a lot of the top teams seem set with their starting 5. outside of Houston opting to blow it up, i could see this off season just being kinda mehh

legitimately mean this but don't sleep on eric paschall. still raw on offense but he handles the ball well for a dude his size. deceptively quick first step and aint afraid of finishing through contact. but you're right about the rest of the second unit, really no vet presence. fans took for granted having iggy and shaun livingston come off the bench.

that being said, with steph and klay coming back, i'm just glad we won't be subjected to seeing jordan poole go 5 for 16 every game. thank gawd for the shortened season

They have very little big depth or wing depth. They are legitimately small. I'm sure the FO always knew this especially after watching the Lakers. And who knows what you get with Wiggins.

They are a very intriguing team simply because I feel like they will be making major moves.

after the drama of last off season, i don't even know how this upcoming off season will come close. no star free agents and a lot of the top teams seem set with their starting 5. outside of Houston opting to blow it up, i could see this off season just being kinda mehh

I think there will be a lot of movement this off season for big time teams like the Warriors, Nets, Bucks. CP3 is getting traded in all likelihood too.

They have very little big depth or wing depth. They are legitimately small. I'm sure the FO always knew this especially after watching the Lakers. And who knows what you get with Wiggins.

They are a very intriguing team simply because I feel like they will be making major moves.

while steph and klay's window isn't closing any time soon, I could see them making moves to get a big man. someone suggested trading the #2 for myles turner, which I don't like. but if they could flip wiggins for turner and take anthony edwards.. wwhheeewww

The East gon be real interesting with Bucks, Heat, Celtics, Nets. The Heat probably don't wanna hear it right now but they need another scorer. Lakers exposed that bad.

i wonder if bron fans will ever bring up 2015 not counting since kyrie & klove was out now considering miami had goran & bam out :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom