OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden doesn’t fit their culture. Goran is gonna be a free agent. I wonder if they would or could pick up chris paul

So the Heat basically didn't want the Lakers to win the title wearing the Mamba jerseys :smh:

Because how do you play that good Friday then two days later you down by 30 in the second quarter

It's controversial, but on the scale of top 5 player to non-top 5 player I'm okay with it. Harden/Butler/Robinson would be a pretty good core to put around Butler

damn i like Bam's all around game a lot. he'll drop 25 on offense and lockdown the opposing big (if it's not AD). dude's still super young too and doesn't seem injury prone. I feel like he's someone you build around.

nba needs to find a way to get Jimmy and GIannis together... who cares about 3 pointers anyways?

damn i like Bam's all around game a lot. he'll drop 25 on offense and lockdown the opposing big (if it's not AD). dude's still super young too and doesn't seem injury prone. I feel like he's someone you build around.

Anything's possible, but Jimmy's the priority in the immediate future and getting back, and winning especially, is an uphill climb without a top 5 player. I could be wrong, just saying that I'd probably risk it

meanwhile....
9C137791-976E-4E02-9FFD-B110031FB7F2.jpeg

1602485292900.gif

So what coaching adjustments and changes did you see from Fridays game and this game, that would justify Miami being down by 30 in the second quarter in game 6 of the finals?

jimmy butler was gassed after game 5. mans was walking like he had no knees in that post game presser.

end of the day, Lakers just had a more talented and vastly more experienced roster. Spo really had two rookies and duncan robinson playing heavy minutes. just gotta tip your hat to the lakers for being the better team. Spo did great as a coach, but without a healthy goran, this team had no real PG. their chances of winning were slim already.

i wonder if bron fans will ever bring up 2015 not counting since kyrie & klove was out now considering miami had goran & bam out :nerd::nerd::nerd:

fans were out too.

travel was out too.

but i digress.

something for you to talk about for me. I'm being good.

freeze is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom