OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Dame's injury is ok. Hope he's back soon.

But you gotta dial it down in a blowout. Don't go for random reaches. You gotta pick your spots.

I didn't see it live so maybe I'm missing some context. Either way, I hope he's back 100% soon because I want to see a good series.

i need to see more from AD
at least 6 more pts and 5 or 6 more rebounds
should be around 38 and 15 for the series

1597980490603.jpeg

Simons getting more burn next game and I think Stotts ditches the Nurkic and Whiteside lineup

nurk and whiteside got worked in every asset of the game. dudes looked lethargic out there

back to back games where portland struggled to get close to 100. if lakers keep running doubles at dame, wanna see portland try to slow down the game and let nurk play in the post more.

I'm mad with Dame going out folks will tell themselves the Lakers only won because.......

It is cool though
Dame will take the ronnie lott route before missing game 3. If you're talking about this game, that **** was over well before he was out.

Well let's say based off talent only. They both have decent contracts in this imaginary scenario

definitely taking middleton.. if his shot isn’t falling you can at least expect some defense and rebounding from him.

cj plays matador defense especially when coming off picks, bruh just dies off the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom