OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBD24C11-00B3-4401-833C-61A73B43D454.jpeg

If Karl wants to end Mark Jackson he just gotta bring up that the Knicks won't even offer him a job after their 80th losing season in the last decade.

Dame is gonna get all the criticism for this blowout L, which is fair because if you get all the shine when you ball out and win, you gotta accept the backlash when you struggle and lose. But McCollum has been hot *** since the restart started. He's had flurries that make him look like the McCollum people feared as a shooter, but overall he's sucked.

Minister Jackson dropping that petty gospel on George Karl :lol:

This is actually a pretty solid troll tweet by Karl. As a player, Mark Jackson was on Pacers teams that beat them in a lockout season and the following season because the NBA was still in shambles. Karl took the Bucks to the conference finals in 2001, and should have made the Finals. Then, Karl, took Denver to the conference finals with Carmelo, and if he ever figured out how to call an in-bounds play, they might have actually beaten the Lakers. Add in two conference finals and a finals appearance with the Sonics, and Karl can crap on Jackson all he wants. The Warriors went from a decent 52-win team to a 67-win juggernaut overnight with the same roster. Mark Jackson isn't a head coach for a reason.

The only fault is that Karl wasn't responsible for those Sonics' defenses. His assistants were defensive wizards. Plus, they bent the illegal defense rules in the same way the Legion of Boom bent the rules for pass defense.

Told ya. Don't mess with my man Karl. I have my issues with the mid-90s Sonics, but goddamn do I love them to death.

Houston is the perfect tune up opponent for the Lakers in the 2nd round prior to LAL facing the Clips in the WCF.

Meanwhile BOS quietly the best team in the East rn imo.

LAL vs Bos in Finals is very possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom