OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
27-13 for Serge through 3 quarters, man found the Lazarus pit :sick:

Remember Game 4 of the 2012 WCF when he went 11/11 from the field, and Perk was 7/9. That was only a 6-point margin. If he doesn't have the game of his life (Perk also), Spurs are up 3-1 going back home. That game kind of gets lost in recent NBA history. Not saying SA wins the series as OKC had figured out how to beat them, but it took a once-in-a-career game to get through that one.

We already know what time it is with QU!K QU!K I found his Twitter

As some of my NT brethren would say, he’s nastee

Oh my when the NT fam see this... :smh:
fO4QcCP.png

Curry get protected more than LeBron in the media.

I know Kwahi a mute, but I feel like he should step up as the team leader and pull PG aside and give him some words of encouragement or something. Bron would’ve been all up in his ear gassing him up calling him the GOAT and have him ready the next game.

Yeah he was always injured the couple years come playoff time in OKC. He isn’t now. He needs to get out of his own head. He’d be aight if he could do that. It’s always something.

Mental ******. 2 FTA in 47 minutes :lol:

He'll snap out of it though.

Luka is no joke. Only a matter of time before he gets a signature shoe. I hope it's dope. Any of y'all know the breakdown for getting one or is it negotiated on a per-player contract basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom