OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EgIrHWsU4AAyNT9
Doc doing his best Luke Walton impression.
200_d.gif

doc has to be on the hot seat if they somehow lose this series
To be honest he should of BEEN gone when they stripped him of the GM title. Problem is not many options out there besides a coach that fumbled somewhere else. Fizdale has another year in timeout before his name is floated out for any vacancy.

N41D N41D YOU"RE UP do us proud!
:lol: I said I’d hear the argument on Harden. They’re in the same tier.

The idea that Harden does EVERYTHING better than Luka is blasphemy though.
What Harden has done over the last half decade or so stacks up with anyone ever offensively. I get the playoff stuff but he gets one already I think if he didn’t have to contend with the best team ever.
Gagged a series with KD and Russ.
Best team ever.
Then Bron and AD.
Then it’ll be someone else.

Ain’t built for it.

Luka is no joke. Only a matter of time before he gets a signature shoe. I hope it's dope. Any of y'all know the breakdown for getting one or is it negotiated on a per-player contract basis?
You gon by the Luka 7’s or the GWH 4’s ?

Shout out to Mina Kimes, she along with myself were on the Luka train wayyyy before the draft. Sucks I didn’t see this then but this came up after I searched for the Luka haters videos today :lol:

I know Kwahi a mute, but I feel like he should step up as the team leader and pull PG aside and give him some words of encouragement or something. Bron would’ve been all up in his ear gassing him up calling him the GOAT and have him ready the next game.

Nah fam ain’t no words for a man that’s been running his mouth and then just scored 9 points in 45 minutes. Dude is a vet. Get it together

Doc is fired if they lose this series.

I think PGs shoulders could be a factor, shoulder surgery is pretty serious. Still not an excuse to play this bad. Less shots, more passes.
What your shoulders have to do with your feet though? Can't stay in front of ANYONE.
Oh
Kawhi's opting out for sure
He's just not tellin PG
Can't lie I want Kawhi to stay in LA, slide over into the purple and gold once LeBron leaves the Lakers for Cavs one more time. Probably go back just to retire after next season.

Just getting off the road. How bad was the clipper/pg slander; or was it just directed at pg?

And how many posts said change the logo to Luka?

I still think the clippers win the series.

This loss falls on Doc more than PG.
Bad defensive strategy.
Zubac getting no burn at the end.
Morris being left out there the entire game.

The PG slander is a go but nick Wright using all his characters in a tweet to move Kawhi in a 2-2 series is awful.
Nick really thinks Kawhi is going to join LeBron, he DOESN'T like that man like that Nick.
I know Kwahi a mute, but I feel like he should step up as the team leader and pull PG aside and give him some words of encouragement or something. Bron would’ve been all up in his ear gassing him up calling him the GOAT and have him ready the next game.
**** NO he wouldn't LeBron would mention something in the media. "The second-highest player on the team isn't stepping up. I will let ya'll figure out who I am talking about."

smart adjustment, MPJ can’t defend a traffic cone

Last game Malone didn’t even put him in in the 2nd half :lol: its hard having him, Murray, & Jokic out there all at once.

That being said, he’s arguably the 2nd best scorer on the active roster so Jokic has to get up shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom