OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike dead *** making all the Kobe's limited during Mamba Week but damn near the entire Jazz team got Kobe's on :smh:

Nuggets gotta do something if they lose this series right? Every year its a disappointment at this point.

Clippers lose this series, on everything, Paul George dead to me and I'll never root for son again. In any way possible. In all ways possible. Get him out the league. Bury him in Cleveland.

Same way Harrison Barnes dead to me from 16 finals. Dead af. Never root for him to accomplish anything more in life.

Issa whole lotta dudes still alive thats dead to me.

Clipper fans finally realizing that they team undermatched because they have Zero inside presence, no advantage inside the paint, and no BIGS and no size whatsoever.

Kobe passed and we have to watch Paul George. Are you *** serious? Gotta be kidding with me man. This ain't life dawg. This whole **** a simulation. Some 32-bit bull ****.

luka the magician
i'm kinda scared what he would be able to do with a healthy willie caulie stein.
probably turn him into a tatted Anthony Davis

1598239773697.jpeg

1598239789855.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom