OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1598228631111.jpeg

AKHbsdbSFHBADFIWEFKHEWF OMG son

I really hate how they discuss the Nuggets, man.

Like, it’s fair if you say they don’t strike fear into other teams because of some questions on their youth, coaching, experience and lack of a super duper star.

But they out here acting like the team is a longtime playoff failure with this young core...when they literally made the playoffs a year ago, and were a CJ McCollum game winner from playing in the WCF

:smh:

This. My wife tracked down a few of those special edition magazines and bout be his book, the mamba mentality. I figure tomorrow is as good a day as any to crack one of them open.

I still got every Slam that had him on the cover that I got since childhood. I need to get the last tribute one though, they just restocked on their website I think. Mamba Mentality is cool but not what I thought it was going to be, it's more of a coffee table book.
Semi-related but I think every book Phil Jackson has done is a great read, even being the Kobe stan I am I enjoyed reading The Last Season.

The memorial service is still collecting dust in my DVR. Haven’t brought myself to watch it yet.

I'm not remotely close to being able to watch that.

Kobe and Prince were the only 2 times I cried when someone I didn't know passed away, both came out of nowhere and both are my 2 biggest inspirations outside my parents.

Give it time bruh.

He get the majority of his buckets right now off scraps and catch n shoot shxt.

Once he gets some respect and some actual plays for him, it’s a wrap.

I respect the double down. I wouldn’t say his bubble was a shorter version of linsanity, butI don’t see him being Tatum good. That run feels like a lifetime ago when he’s getting benched two weeks later when games matter.

I still got every Slam that had him on the cover that I got since childhood. I need to get the last tribute one though, they just restocked on their website I think. Mamba Mentality is cool but not what I thought it was going to be, it's more of a coffee table book.
Semi-related but I think every book Phil Jackson has done is a great read, even being the Kobe stan I am I enjoyed reading The Last Season.

gonna check it out

gonna check it out

He's harsh on Kobe in that one. I think Eleven Rings is a good starting point for the Jackson books, the others are kind of their own microcosms of it but just more in depth so you can branch out to whichever era/seasons you are more interested in.
He's just a very interesting dude with an outlook I dig a lot, though the Bron posse thing rubbed me the wrong way and the whole Knicks thing was disastrous.

Utah not winning any games when joe shingles got 0pts and 0asst.

Hes their best playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom