OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a second round pick that shoots better than Simmons

2X All-Star, 1st Team All-NBA Jokic is just “a second round pick that shoots better than Simmons”? Saying he’s not a #1 is one thing but to act like he’s a scrub is a tad overboard IMO

Gary Harris and Will Barton shouldn't be this important.

Especially against a thin Utah Jazz team.
That G3 loss by 33 points & allowing Mitchell to join MJ & Iverson on ANY scoring list make this one inexcusable.

But they gave Harris $80Ms so they think a lot of him. They just resigned Malone so they think a lot of him too, so they’ll probably just run it back next year and hope for better health. But this team is on a treadmill.

How Ernie sounds saying B A White boy

1598242763213.gif

2X All-Star, 1st Team All-NBA Jokic is just “a second round pick that shoots better than Simmons”? Saying he’s not a #1 is one thing but to act like he’s a scrub is a tad overboard IMO

Na I'm just saying to compare a Nuggets team who gets the most out of their late-round picks to a Sixers team who prided themselves in tanking and getting the most top 3 picks possible is a slap in the face

Nobody calling Jokic a scrub

generational?

By this I just meant that Simmons and Embiid's skill-set for their size stand out in today's league

I don't think any white dude takes offense to the term white boy when playing basketball. Adding the BA to it is what makes it disrespectful, but I still wouldn't even classify it as racist. Just disrespectful. Would make me want to go out and bust your ***.

i don't give a **** about white people being called a bawb
Well, no. That statement holds more weight coming from a white person.

And there are white people who can say what you just said, that they don't GAF.

All I took from the group conversation real quick was that there's nothing wrong with just trying to squash anything before it even starts, especially with all the racial tension right now. And there's nothing wrong with necessary racial tension, but there's also nothing wrong with trying to squash unnecessary racial tension. That's all I got from what they were saying. Kenny Smith even specifically said that Montrezl saying that isn't racist because there's no power in it and racism obviously needs power behind it.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom