OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wavycrocket wavycrocket going through all types of emotional :lol:

It's stressful enough rooting for one time. Son "rooting"(I guess) for 2 teams playing against each other.

Smfh. Imma get my lick back. Gotta shake this bad basketball juju.

0C553097-B77E-49D0-A914-A801A2F44F4D.gif

Watch when the good cards fall in place. Watch how I come back. Y’all going be on west coast time, in the bubble. Silent. Just wait on it

38E49228-387B-4249-9EF5-6555300B4145.gif

So at this point after 2 seasons ....

Shouldnt ATL get rid of everyone that signed off on Trey Young > Luka

Dumbas hawks :lol:

Y'all (Denver) don't attack the paint. Y'all (Jazz) have Donovan who does.

So if more drives to the rim means more free throw attempts, there should be no issue with a player among the league leaders in drives to the rim also leading the league in free throw attempts, right?

wait wait wait... for the past idk how many years, white america has sworn up and down that racism doesn't exist even though white fans have yelled racist, derogatory things at black players. Luka gets called a BAWB and suddenly racism is relevant again?

Ironically it’s the same folks who said they weren’t watching the NBA because of “BLM ads“ (what the hell are those) and kneeling (doesn’t even get shown/talked about anymore) that are up in arms about Trezl, calling for his suspension and saying Silver/NBA are a a joke. If you weren’t watching then why do you care in the first place :lol:

So if more drives to the rim means more free throw attempts, there should be no issue with a player among the league leaders in drives to the rim also leading the league in free throw attempts, right?

If this player hooks arms, flails his arms, snaps his head back, put on a lot of acting people might have issues with that player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom