OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame scoreless so far

Skip rn

tenor.gif

I really don't understand people complaining about the free throw disparity in these Lakers Blazers games. The Blazers can't play defense without fouling. This isn't the league trying to fix things for the Lakers, the Blazers just don't have good defensive fundamentals or personnel

I really don't understand people complaining about the free throw disparity in these Lakers Blazers games. The Blazers can't play defense without fouling. This isn't the league trying to fix things for the Lakers, the Blazers just don't have good defensive fundamentals or personnel
Not only that they're a jump shooting team. They don't bang in like LA does.

It looks like every player on the blazers dozed-off before the game before being abruptly woken up right before tip-off.

Not only that they're a jump shooting team. They don't bang in like LA does.

Why are y’all trying to bring in observations that are made by watching the game? Go back to viewing just the box scores and you’ll see that the refs were CLEARLY paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom