OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand people complaining about the free throw disparity in these Lakers Blazers games. The Blazers can't play defense without fouling. This isn't the league trying to fix things for the Lakers, the Blazers just don't have good defensive fundamentals or personnel

One of the most common fallacy when it comes to hoops, that both teams should have similar #s of FTA

It was a foul because AD was on his way falling to the ground again and it landed high. If AD isn’t falling it hits him in the chest

not sure if it’s my screen or what, but I can’t read anything after the first 4 words.

Kuz not waiting for the two for one then turns the ball over dribbling up the floor. WOOF.

Bruh the Blazers are starting Carmelo Anthony in the year 2020. Im surprised we're in the playoffs and knew we were losing the series before it started.

Easy for you to say when you have your post hidden from people looking at your past statements. You prolly make nothing but wrong predictions and know nothing statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom