OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean is, he's getting a push because he's a great player and had to prove it firsr. Zion got a huge push before he ever played an NBA game
And he hasn’t lived up to that yet...
That push might stop soon just like it stopped for Blake at some point in his 20s

im just waiting for the anti luka agenda so i can get on board

Luka is years away from getting any slander. Right now him and his team are exceeding expectations and they're playing with house money. He won't start getting slander until he has three or four years of losing in the playoffs. If the Bucks don't at least make the finals this year, I can see Giannis getting some pushback

Watching espn apparently Woj is saying the players wanna resume playing.

Personally I believe they should boycott for 7 days minimum. One for each shot.
Would give Gordon heyward a next week to rest ..... give westbrook a chance to play .... Kawhi could get some rest .... playoff rondo ready

Luka is years away from getting any slander. Right now him and his team are exceeding expectations and they're playing with house money. He won't start getting slander until he has three or four years of losing in the playoffs. If the Bucks don't at least make the finals this year, I can see Giannis getting some pushback

giannis and ad to chicago summer 2021

And when he leaves Milwaukee he will most def feel the heat, omg and don’t let him leave Milwaukee for Dallas

We also have to remember that the longer they are in the bubble, the longer they are away from their families.
i think they'll make a quick decision whether to resume or sit out the remainder
they've been in the bubble for more than a month now away from their family

I think black or white, American fans would rather watch American players. The ideal superstar for the NBA is a white American player who dominated college.

We've seen in boxing white americans will root for a foreign white boxer over the black american boxer. I do think it's a ceiling on how popular a foreign white athlete can get though.

That ish happened before the draft . Talking heads were acting like he would get abused on this level

Some of the pre-draft analysis of Luka was insane. He was dominating the second best basketball league in the world as a 17-year-old and people still had questions about his game. Part of me thinks it's just regular over analysis (being the number one guy two years before the draft even happened gave scouts time to pick apart his game) and another part of me thinks it's apprehension towards Europeans because of recent busts like Dragan Bender.

"Other guys like Ayton have more upside. Is Luka already at his physical peak at 17?"

" He's not a very good athlete and I don't see his game translating to the NBA"

"He's kind of chubby and still has baby fat on him. Is he a hard worker?"

I know Rex probably has good intentions but I find it highly racist that he doesn't think some of the NBA players aren't there because of their rich parents. it's a pretty common thing for people to conflate miniorities and being poor & it should be condemned and opposed every single time.

Vincent Vega GIFs | Tenor

so....now what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom