OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It pained me to not list Steph in my top 5 for the first time in at least 5 years, but our last memory of him is not top 5. worthy. I can’t put Giannis or Harden in my top 5, because neither are winners or elite leaders. Yes, I know AD is neither as well, but I gave the nod to him because he is more talented and complete than they are.
AD more complete than the guy that’s a better defender, rebounder, scorer, and playmaker than him. Makes sense :lol:

I don’t wonder why. Lets see your 5.
All things considered

LeBron
KD
KAwhi
Giannis

5th: Harden, AD are in contention. I prefer the player that can impact both ends of the floor on a consistent basis so I will go with AD. But if anyone picks Harden, I get why.

But I know you know what you are doing with the Luka pick, but cool.

Can't wait for the Giannis slander to commence when Bucks get knocked in 5 :lol:
Yea, because yall like to switch up on folks on the drop of a dime.

All things considered

LeBron
KD
KAwhi
Giannis

5th: Harden, AD are in contention. I prefer the player that can impact both ends of the floor on a consistent basis so I will go with AD.

But I know you know what you are doing with the Luka pick, but cool.

Yea, because yall like to switch up on folks on the drop of a dime.

Luka Is top 5 offensively and has top 5 impact, and it will only increase from here.

Are people putting KD top 5 for sentimental purposes or something?

If he came back a top 5 player that would be the greatest recovery from a major injury in athletic history

Where do you think he ends up being? Top 10?

I’m a very casual football viewer, but it seems like a lot of football players have recently recovered well after Achilles tears. Rudy Gay also looks good.

Nets are one of the most intriguing upcoming stories in the NBA. So many unknowns.

We don't celebrate MLGA bdays round here cuh

Old *** *****
1598897607013.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom