OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why didn't ben mac get any burn in gm 7? rockets need to hope russ fouls out with 6 mins left every game. also there were like 4 plays in second half roco didnt bother running back on d.

C15DAC82-2EE6-4B86-B255-90A211EBF864.jpeg
one of these is not like the others. Goat Level Russ :smokin

A lot of these hires are based of the coaches perception of a player. PG’s are looked as the smartest players I can’t imagine a team hiring a Guy like Jamal’s Crawford right after retirement

Bro you know Nate McMillian got his first head coaching job 2 years after he stopped playing right? :lol:
Ya'll need to start taking a slight peek past the surface level of some of these discussions. I'm willing to call out whitey for some **** but ****** be REACHING sometimes

REACHINGGGGGG for real bruh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lou Will gone have job too, if he wants. Garrett Temple may get a coaching or executive job out the gate too.

Meh. I can agree but not that egregious. I'm letting it go filing under everyone does that. Now Rip Hamilton used to come off that dribble handoff and cha cha slide all the way to the other side of the court and sometimes even stop and not even go into a shot. Wade's footwork was extra wrekless during that 06 finals too
I have always said BRadley Beal COULD have 2-3 Traveling violations against him everytime he catches the ball affter a down screen.

3 steps minimum every time.

A lot of these hires are based of the coaches perception of a player. PG’s are looked as the smartest players I can’t imagine a team hiring a Guy like Jamal’s Crawford right after retirement
Why you use Jamal’s name like that, he’s one of the smartest and most respected players we got.... his intelligence and reputation would help him, not hurt him. He’s a gunner which would hurt him- if he even has coaching aspirations.

I love the Nash hire.

Given his style of play, being around Kerr and GSW, I'm optimistic about this hire so long as KD and Kyrie are healthy.

Interested in seeing how the FO acquiesces the roster to Nash's vision.

Why you use Jamal’s name like that, he’s one of the smartest and most respected players we got.... his intelligence and reputation would help him, not hurt him. He’s a gunner which would hurt him- if he even has coaching aspirations.
I used him as an example because like what you said he’s a well respected guy. Everyone who’s been around him loves him . His teammates and the media love him. His style of play doesn’t fit the bill as a future coach.

All the intangibles are there, well respected and well liked but his style of play just isn’t it.

What makes you say this? (NOt saying I disagree, just wondering the reasoning).

I come in Peace.

his demeanor and knowledge of The offensive aspect, at least. Might not be a good defensive coach tho, lol. Idk why his name came up :lol: :lol:

Plus his connections and he seems to be universally liked by fans, media, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom