OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

Who does Sean Marks say NO to if KD/Kyrie requested as a Head Coach?

If they wanted M. Jackson, would that have been a hire? :lol:

Philly
New Orleans

Still out there, I'd like to think Ty Lue is probably the most likely next up unless Pop is really looking to leave SA.
Man. Imagine Kidd getting to coach the second coming of himself.

15E27CA9-ADBC-4F02-911E-715B300C971D.gif

People forgot Derek Fisher became a head coach....like 10 days after he stopped playing? Lol

Nash actually was on the Warriors staff and ****. This ain’t what y’all want it to be.

Sam Cassell needs a job asap but THEY don’t wanna see an ugly man succeed. Nobody ready for him to be the face of their franchise. Hope he takes over for Doc when Doc leaves.

People really also do not understand that Mark Jackson is an above average coach...and does not want to leave an easy, high paid job to make the same as a coach with expectations and more work :lol:. He’s also not taking ANY job. I keep seeing his name brought up, by people who don’t understand ****.

Same dudes saying houston is a bad matchup for LAL are the same dudes that were saying okc couldn't match up with houston :lol:

Reactions: MVP
Steve Kerr’s track record makes you forget how pedestrian he was in Phoenix. There is a learning curve.

Making a title run with a guy who hasn’t even been an assistant before. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure Kyrie wanted Lue, not surprising that KD is running the organization. Continuing to follow the Bron blueprint.

I'm most intrigued to see who gets the Pels job. They up next.

How is LA going to keep Harden and maybe Russ from running up 80 every night?

Caruso srs.

Harden will keep himself from scoring as we've seen over and over. Russ is as volitale and erratic as any player can be. He still doesn't look right to me from what I've seen since returning. Rockets will get crazy hot a game, which is why I'm giving them 1. But only 1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom