OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticing Kawahi not getting the slander he deserves. NT soft on him.

After winning a chip with the Raptors....

3343FFC9-92EC-4BD5-ADFD-B6F975623C45.gif

It’s a joke that Scott Foster still gets to referee after his connection to Donaghy .

In addition to that he makes some head scratching calls

Kawhi getting mixed by super heads boyfriend good lawd
Dude was getting beat off the dribble by most of the nuggets
Someone needs a load management game

Houston fitness probably could've won a ring last yr if they dumped Capela at last yrs deadline. Can't imagine the damage CP would've done in this series if he was left on an island with Javale/AD/Dwight/Kuz on the regular

I also **** on the signing. Miami has been excellent at developing guys for a while & I didn’t see Bam & Herro coming along this quick. Nunn & Robinson came out of absolutely nowhere.

I thought it’d just be Jimmy, Dragic, & Winslow scraping out 43 wins with terrible spacing :lol:

What’s crazy is Bosh had several all star years left & had to retire. That would cripple most franchises for a while. 5 years and they’re right back.

Houston fitness probably could've won a ring last yr if they dumped Capela at last yrs deadline. Can't imagine the damage CP would've done in this series if he was left on an island with Javale/AD/Dwight/Kuz on the regular
Going small earlier would’ve helped but Paul looked old in that Warriors series. He also missed over 20 games.

He was in significantly better shape this year. He could hardly get up shots against the Warriors because he couldn’t get separation from anybody.

Compared to last week when he was actively searching for & abusing Robert Covington repeatedly.

Going small earlier would’ve helped but Paul looked old in that Warriors series. He also missed over 20 games.

He was in significantly better shape this year. He could hardly get up shots against the Warriors because he couldn’t get separation from anybody.

Compared to last week when he was actively searching for & abusing Robert Covington repeatedly.

Paul and Capela were embarrassing that series outside of Paul’s game 6, along with MDA. Paul was running around looking like he ate 4 plates of ribs. Couldn’t beat Jerebko nor Looney off the dribble.

Last edited:
Clippers coast like they’re a two-time champ instead of a team going after their first. Still don’t think Denver is good enough to make this an actual series.

Tonight the Lakers will...
1. Demolish the Rockets in the points in the paint battle
2. Create a ton of transition buckets
3. Block a lot of shots. Like 10+
4. Get 15 plus points apiece from KCP and Kuzma
5. see for the first time in these playoffs an appearance from the real Alex Ginobili
6. Outrebound the hell out of Houston
7. Vogel outcoach MDA

And #8....Lakers win it by 24 points, 120-96

Book it

Vogel needs to stop playing rondo for the love of god.

Danny Green and Kuzma need to play better on defense.

and the Lakers need to stop trying to post up PJ Tucker.

the rockets switch everything so just pick and roll with the weakest post defender. probably Bob Covington.

5. see for the first time in these playoffs an appearance from the real Alex Ginobili
7. Vogel outcoach MDA

Book it

All of these are realistic except 2, 3, 4. 5, 6, 7, & 8

7. Vogel outcoach MDA

Book it

HqNaYBNrydP4XBToco-FLfEFmowY4vUKVBj56cQzyVJKfWOuLXXyzlm9ohu6RrB88QI=s0-d

7. Vogel outcoach MDA

Book it

lakers blocked 10 shots once this season. Keep leaving weak side to contest layups if you want Dwight.

I also **** on the signing. Miami has been excellent at developing guys for a while & I didn’t see Bam & Herro coming along this quick. Nunn & Robinson came out of absolutely nowhere.

I thought it’d just be Jimmy, Dragic, & Winslow scraping out 43 wins with terrible spacing :lol:

What’s crazy is Bosh had several all star years left & had to retire. That would cripple most franchises for a while. 5 years and they’re right back.

I already knew the Heat were decently stacked even before Butler signed during the summer. I can understand Butler leaving the Sixers as that team ain't doing it with 2 questionable under-performing and injury-prone players that may not reach their top potential. for the Heat's credit, they did great at developing their players unlike at Philly which is a career ender for potentially good players. just look at the players that left Philly, they are doing way much better than they were in that horrible franchise. when I saw the Heat were playing at the first month of the season last year, I said damn this team look like a dark horse. very good defense and surrounded by a lot really good shooters. I just imagine if Miami had a Superstar in their lineup, they would really be a major nightmare for any team. Imagine if they only picked Devin Booker.

Vogel needs to stop playing rondo for the love of god.

Danny Green and Kuzma need to play better on defense.

and the Lakers need to stop trying to post up PJ Tucker.

the rockets switch everything so just pick and roll with the weakest post defender. probably Bob Covington.

I would stop Lebron playing point and do what they Lakers really need, score and defend. AD needed help in the scoring department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom