OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I completely forgot psycho *** Russ was out there cussing out the baby section last game

:rofl: :rofl:
I mean...he is a Jordan Athlete, just following the brand

20200906_122231.jpg

They gotta get rid of SAS in this NBA countdown crew.

He tried cutting off JWill and then tried screaming over him only to be completely quiet for the next segment. Pretty sure some producer got in his ear and told him to chill out.

They gotta get rid of SAS in this NBA countdown crew.

He tried cutting off JWill and then tried screaming over him only to be completely quiet for the next segment. Pretty sure some producer got in his ear and told him to chill out.

He getting paid they be working that man 25/8

Best moment of G1. Typical Russy. :lol: Got his Adande on, jawing at kids to get off their tablets and pay attention. That was only trey Westbrook hit, over AD.

He also wouldn't let Danny Green get a jumper off after whistle was blown. No freebie, dead-ball shots.

If Alphabet gets swept he needs to just show up tomorrow with his ankle taped up and say it was broken the entire time

It's going to be Freak's bad luck when they announce him as winning MVP tomorrow after getting swept today.

Bucks gotta stop with these dumb fouls.

I like seeing Giannis driving and falling back on those 3s. Hope they stay with this plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom