OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron is in Russ’ head. He’s not challenging him at the rim. You gotta try to dunk on Bron. He sees you it’s different than those chase downs.

the rim is in Russ head too

Like how they bounced back after blowing that damn lead.

Bruh, LeBron's reaction speed on defense is still ridiculous. Those blocks was magnificent.

Rondo did some good things but every time he shoots I cringe, it take him 10 seconds to release the ball with that ugly shot.
dont let a couple steals and chase down fool ya, most of the time he doesn't even bother to sprint back on defense or rotate over

Don’t think harden was passive at all

he has to play the Point and make every play because Russell hooping like a dog in heat, then he’s getting doubled like every time
Yea can’t really get on Harden too much for this game. Lakers were doubling all game. He did his job and found the open man every time. Third quarter Rockets were making them, fourth they weren’t.

lakers need to do better on these rotations cuz the rockets had an open look from three basically the whole game.

They think he's Shaq for some reason. Mans is shooting damn near 60% from midrange. There's more than one way to attack shorter players, just shooting over them is a great option as well.
I don't get it man. Just because he is "tall."

Primitive way of thinking.

PJ Tucker is too damn strong.

That isn't in his mental, genetic, or skill makeup man. :lol:
2b47.gif

Russ cannot shoot or dribble. If he not driving to the basket 20x a game he just in the way.

Not blaming the refs at all, harden actually got a couple calls I would side eye if he wasn’t benefiting my team :lol:

Don’t want to be unrealistic but I would’ve liked harden to play the entire 4th quarter. He ended the 3rd on a great note up 2 and Russ was terrible. Harden came back in down 6 which isn’t a huge lead to overcome but still. Basically I’m saying Russ was trash and cost us a game

Bron is in Russ’ head. He’s not challenging him at the rim. You gotta try to dunk on Bron. He sees you it’s different than those chase downs.

the rim is in Russ head too
Lebron been abusing Westbrook and The Brodie. The dunk and kicked his **** a couple times. Westbrook feeds off his wolfing and you can’t really wolf when your team is down 20 early and you getting your **** kicked lol

Harden played the Lakers defense pretty damn great after he settled in. The Rockets made their threes in the third, missed in the fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom