OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think cp3 was ever good enough to be #1 on a championship team. I gained some respect for him when I saw how good he was as a #2 tho

Where’s Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 String?

C943E6BE-4CFF-4AD6-B769-FF896DACF671.jpeg

sure yes it's better to be tall, and score more, im just think people are overstating the problem.

teams have one the title without the best player being the primary isolation scorer, teams with mediocre defenses on the other hand almost never win.

Right. I’m not saying CP3 being their best player and isolation scorer is the reasons the Lob City Clippers didn’t go further than they did, but it was a factor.

I don't think cp3 was ever good enough to be #1 on a championship team. I gained some respect for him when I saw how good he was as a #2 tho

No coincidence that he went furthest in his career when he played with a 36ppg scorer.

Big time scoring from your first and second options is playoff basketball.

I think he was 'good' enough to be the best player on a chip team, it's just that, as "barbershop" as this take is, when you aren't an elite high volume scorer, you need more things to go right, more breaks.

Last edited:
I havent been keeping up with the NBA, but just cought some highlights from the Lakers Blazers game.

I see the lakers dont have anything on the back of the Jersey but their name, what other teams are doing that and why?

2015 Bulls and Hawks are better off rip
As well as those Raptors teams
Those Raptors were fugazi AF :lol:
No coincidence that he went furthest in his career when he played with a 36ppg scorer.

Big time scoring from your first and second options is playoff basketball.

I think he was 'good' enough to be the best player on a chip team, it's just that, as "barbershop" as this take is, when you aren't an elite high volume scorer, you need more things to go right, more breaks.
I don't think it was in his DNA to handle the pressure of being a true #1. But as the sidekick who tied up loose ends he was excellent and had #1 impact at times. I think him and harden are both like #1.5 options and that's why they worked so well

This Blazers team is better than any playoff team LeBron has faced in the Eastern Conference in the last 5 years.
in all honesty, any team playoff team in WC is easily better than any of those EC teams

has anyone mentioned the 4 missed FT's in that crucial span of the 4th by Ad and lbj yet ....
that is all.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE whats that weird math you was using for harden again? “True shot attempts”

AD dropped 28 points on 41 true shot attempts

bro went up for a layup on melo and got to contorting his body for no damn reason for a foul call. :lol: :smh:

The way he be flailing and crossing his legs on those floaters is hilariously sad. Head back and a yell. 😩😩😩😩

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE whats that weird math you was using for harden again? “True shot attempts”

AD dropped 28 points on 41 true shot attempts

bro went up for a layup on melo and got to contorting his body for no damn reason for a foul call. :lol: :smh:
It's not weird lol. It's weird when people act like points come from thin air like a free throw isn't a shot attempt. It irks me 😡😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom