OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to evacuate due to the fires out here a couple hours ago. Just tuning in while I wait at my friends for things to hopefully get better.

stay safe G. get that N95, turn on that air purifier, and stay tucked inside. which part of the bay are you in? i've been looking at the AQI all morning since i got older parents in the Antioch area.

Right now, the Boston Celtics.
Cute
C74D8711-C40E-4188-B54B-52020F69295F.jpeg

I mean, he’s a year and a half younger than Thigh Bull and has actual basketball skills. Plays good defense too. Really just needs some time to adapt to the change in athleticism.
I've got a first class seat on Team Williams. That said I never really thought to compare the two like that. Too early for me to say but that's a strong take imo I'm not mad at it

Pat Bev out tonight. Clips margin for error gets close to pretty thin without pat if he’s hampered for this playoff run

I’m sure this post will produce some comments that a team with Kawhi Leonard and Paul George shouldn’t need Pat Beverly - and there is some truth to that - but both as a matter of stats and the eye test, they’re better when he’s on the floor. He produces energy and has knack for making important, timely plays.

Reggie, Shams and Lou have to step up.

All jokes aside, just fire Brett. Idk how many times we stop doing what’s working just to try something we all know isn’t gonna work. You got Tobias and Jo on the court and it looks like they never played a minute together

Eastern conference games are so boring 🥱

besides Giannis, seems like the most exciting players in the league are out west (Bron, Harden, Dame, Luka, Kawhi..)

as a fan who has no horse in the race, i'd rather be watching Ja and the Grizz play than any of these eastern conference match ups

Hell no. Instead of getting Kemba? That Horford contract is already looking bad in year 1.
Nah they could have gotten both if Horford signed first when they traded Baynes for cap. But he already had a verbal commitment with Sixers.

I’m sure this post will produce some comments that a team with Kawhi Leonard and Paul George shouldn’t need Pat Beverly - and there is some truth to that - but both as a matter of stats and the eye test, they’re better when he’s on the floor. He produces energy and has knack for making important, timely plays.

Reggie, Shams and Lou have to step up.

Reggie better not shoot more than 6 shots

I've got a first class seat on Team Williams. That said I never really thought to compare the two like that. Too early for me to say but that's a strong take imo I'm not mad at it
It only really happens because of where the 2 were drafted. Don’t really see it being all that strong of a take.

Had to evacuate due to the fires out here a couple hours ago. Just tuning in while I wait at my friends for things to hopefully get better.

Stay safe, brother. Sending good thoughts to you and everyone in the high danger areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom