OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Owners better start lobbying for 1 annual amnesty provision on the next CBA.

why would the owners want that lol

they’re still on the hook for the salary. They aren’t going to want to pay players not to play

They refuse to trap Kemba and Jaylen.
:lol:

drop coverage is food, but they can’t really have Embiid trap anyone. They don’t have the personnel to scramble after and prevent open 3s

drop coverage is food, but they can’t really have Embiid trap anyone. They don’t have the personnel to scramble after and prevent open 3s

I get that but you’re giving up an open dribble up 3 every trip anyways. At least throw them a different look. Tatum isn’t known for his playmaking and neither is Kemba.

you can’t bank on all star missing routine shots.

Semi OJELEYE is not an NBA player
Semi ojeleye is not an nba player

Send him to China or Philippines smh

Brett Brown is more a victim of the front office than his team is a victim of his coaching.

I get that but you’re giving up an open dribble up 3 every trip anyways. At least throw them a different look. Tatum isn’t known for his playmaking and neither is Kemba.

you can’t bank on all star missing routine shots.

Fair. I think you can try forcing him away from the screen at point of attack, but ultimately they’ll need to try something else.

if you listen to podcasts, listen to JJ redicks “old man and the three”. First ep was with Dame, and dame said “if they’re in drop coverage and the big drops too far, I’m shooting a 3 every time. Solid listen.

He played fine this year in minimal minutes. Never understood why a lot of Cs fans hate dude so much.

What has Brett brown ever done to deserve the benefit of the doubt?
He had his the right team last year and wanted Jimmy to be Robert Convington. No more excuses

The front office drafted a bum shoulder over Tatum, and signed Horford and Harris to huge contracts.

Draft Tatum, allow Ben to run the point permanently, sign/resign shooters, and they would not be in this position. Surely Brett Brown could have managed that roster more efficiently.

Fair. I think you can try forcing him away from the screen at point of attack, but ultimately they’ll need to try something else.

if you listen to podcasts, listen to JJ redicks “old man and the three”. First ep was with Dame, and dame said “if they’re in drop coverage and the big drops too far, I’m shooting a 3 every time. Solid listen.

Kemba isn’t dame or Steph but he’s definitely next up of guys you don’t play drop defense on.

but hey these guys didn’t even have practice yesterday so I’m just wasting characters.

guys like him and Lu Dort would be raking in millions if they could just become viable shooters. Everyone needs a versatile wing, but their value is significantly shot if opposing teams don’t even respect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom